Procrastinators Rejoice! Rush Orders Available for Custom Partyware Orders! So you want some cool new custom stuff for your next big throwdown and you're super bummed because you think you waited too late to order. No worries, we got you, fam! Limelight Paper has been handling rush orders for years and we can get your order to you really really fast! Following are details about the different ways you can speed up your order so that it can be on your doorstep in plenty of time for your event!
There are two things to keep in mind when contemplating a rush order. First, your custom order has to be printed. The printing time can be rushed so that your order is moved to the front of the printing line and this is called Rush Printing. That is one way (and usually the least expensive) to speed things up! The other thing you have to consider is the transit time from our production facility in Dallas, TX to your delivery address. Expedited shipping (2 Day Air, Standard Overnight & Priority Overnight) can decrease the transit time it takes for FedEx to deliver your package of personalized partyware, depending on where you ship your package. Our handy Delivery Date Estimator, found on the Shopping Cart page, will calculate the delivery date (and cost) based on which of these options you choose, so no need to get out the pencil and paper to calculate it yourself!
RUSH PRINTING DETAILS
We have 3 different rush printing options. These rush order options get your personalized products printed ahead of all the other custom orders that did not choose a rush option. A typical personalized order without a rush printing option takes about 7-10 business days (more during the holidays and other busy seasons) to get through production, so choosing a rush option can really speed up your order.
- 2 Day Rush Print - Order Printed in 2 Business Days
- 3 Day Rush Print - Order Printed in 3 Business Days
- 4 Day Rush Print - Order Printed in 4 Business Days
EXPEDITED SHIPPING DETAILS
Limelight Paper offers FedEx Ground/Home Delivery, FedEx 2 Day and FedEx Standard/Priority Overnight services. Again, use our Delivery Date Estimator, found in your shopping cart, to estimate your order delivery date and cost. Prices are generated by FedEx and are based on the weight and dimensions of the items in your shopping cart. Following are details about each shipping choice, as well as a FedEx Ground Transit Time Map from our printing facility in Dallas, TX.
- FedEx Home Delivery®: Residential deliveries Tuesday–Saturday. Delivery is between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. Delivery in 1-7 business days, based on distance from Dallas, TX to the destination. View the map of transit times below.
- FedEx Ground®: Business deliveries Monday–Friday. Delivery is by the end of the business day. Delivery in 1-7 business days, based on distance from Dallas, TX to the destination. View the map of transit times below.
- FedEx 2 Day®: Delivery in 2 business days
- FedEx Priority Overnight®: Delivery next-business-day morning. Saturday delivery possible for an additional fee. (Email email@example.com for Saturday delivery fee quote.)
FEDEX GROUND TRANSIT TIME MAP FROM PRINTING FACILITY IN DALLAS, TX