My Limelight Designer - Help
My Limelight Designer - Step-by-Step Instructions
- Click the "PERSONALIZE & BUY" button beneath the product you wish to purchase. You will be taken to the My Limelight Designer page. This product design page will load quickly, however, loading time will depend on the speed of your computer.
- When you arrive at My Limelight Designer, the "Select Your Product Color" tab will be open already. Select the product color you desire. When the preview at the right is shown in your desired color, you may move on to the next tab.
- Open "Select Your Printing Options" by clicking the + button to the left of the tab title. Printing options vary by product. Select your printing option and move to the next tab.
- Open "Select Your Ink Color" by clicking the + button to the left of the tab title. Select your ink color and move to the next tab.
- Open "Select Text | Monogram | Art" by clicking the + button to the left of the tab title. You can choose to use any combination of text, monograms, stock art, custom art. Specific instructions for each are here:
Text: Click the "Select Your Text" button at the top of this box. Enter your text line by line. You can use a different font on each line. You can move each line anywhere on your product within the printable area. You can size each line separately. (Sizing and moving instructions are at the top of this page.) Don't like what you see? Delete the info on each line to remove it from the preview.
Monograms: Click the "Select Your Monogram" button at the top of this box. Choose the monogram style you prefer from the monogram dropdown, and then enter the appropriate info in the spaces provided below the monogram dropdown. Some of our monograms are only available in the font displayed. A Select Font dropdown will appear when you select a monogram with different font options. You can move and size the monogram. (Sizing and moving instructions are at the top of this page.) Don't like what you see? Click the "Remove" at the bottom of this box and that monogram will be removed from your preview.
Art: Click the "Select Your Art" button at the top of this box. Choose from our library of stock art or use your own custom art.
Stock Art Click the "Select Stock Art" button. Peruse the stock art selection, then click on the stock art you want to use. You can move and size stock art. (Sizing and moving instructions are at the top of this page.) Don't like what you see? Click "Remove" at the bottom of this box and that stock art choice will be removed from the preview.
Custom Art Click the "Use Your Custom Art" button. Either upload your custom art or use art already on file by clicking the appropriate buttons. You can move and size the custom art. (Sizing and moving instructions are at the top of this page.) Don't like what you see? Click "Remove" at the bottom of this box and that custom art choice will be removed from the preview.
- One-Sided Products - If you are designing a one-sided product, you may proceed to #8 below. If you are designing a two-sided product, read #7 below.
- Two-Sided Products - To duplicate side one on side two, click "SAME BOTH SIDES" button above the product preview and the side one design will automatically be copied to side two. You may proceed to #8 below.
- To create a new design on side two, follow the instructions above and create your new design for side two, then proceed to #8 below.
- Once you have your design set up to your satisfaction, you may choose to visit the Alignment & Placement tab by clicking the + button next to the title tab. You may skip this section if you are happy with your design already. If you do visit this section, you can move your entire setup around to different places on your product. If you want to revert to the way you originally designed your product, click the UNDO button. It is best not to click too many times within this box as the UNDO feature can only remember so much!
- Now your product preview looks perfect! Click the + button next to "Finalize Your Product". This is your last chance to make any changes to your design, so be sure everything is correct, and then click on the button stating that the layout is correct. You may also choose to order a Printer's Proof at this time, as well as enter any special instructions you may have.
- Choose the quantity desired under the product preview.
- Click "Add to Cart".
- Keep shopping or checkout at this time!